Friday, June 19, 2009

Friends in town

Holy crap.
Jeremy, Will, Blake and or Bryant have been here for a couple weeks now and I am actually more tired than when they got here. I guess hanging out with your best friends for weeks straight is kind of like smoking a pack of cigarrettes all at once. The only difference is that at the end of their vacation I will still be ready for another healthy dose of the amigos in September!
So far we have climbed the highest mountain, have seen the beaches of the south and north and given Will B and opportunitty to show of his world class salsa in some ancient ruins in the capital (where they have live salsa music every sunday). It is hard work to have so much fun and I think I am ready to get myself back to some hard work and impossibly frustrating working circumstances.

No comments: