Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another day another domino

In training I learned to play dominos today, the Dominica way, I didn´t think there was strategy to it until I got destroyed everytime I played. I also learned to dance both the bachata and the marengue. I thought there was nothing to it until I got on the dance floor and ended up looking like a total jack ass. Apparently the DR has not discovered a little move called the robot. I also rode the guagua all by myself. I haven´t been this excited about riding the bus since I was 14.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

what was the DR's reaction to the robot?

Katie said...

I was going to ask what you were learning in your training, but now I see!

PS White boys can't dance!

Morgan said...

That's surprising, you're usually a powerhouse on the dance floor. You should teach them the robot and all about Robonukkah.

teri said...

Hello Chrissytofer (isn't that the DR pronunciation?)
Glad to see your blog. I've been thinking about you, wondering what you were up to and how you are doing. AND I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! Sending you lots of love,
Aunt Teri